Hillary Clinton formally announced she is going to run for president...Lord help us all.
I really don't think she can pull it off though. But who knows.
Thoughts???
Hillary Clinton formally announced she is going to run for president...Lord help us all.
I really don't think she can pull it off though. But who knows.
Thoughts???
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
And she is no worse than who??????? She alreay has run the country for 8 years, another 4 or 8 wouldn't hurt. It's not like it could be any worse than the President we have in the office anyways. Besides, Obama will win the Democratic nomination.
Obama won't win a thing as long as he has to fight with Hitlery.
She's already slinging the mud on him.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Maybe she could get the same bunch that Bush used. If the service record had really been looked into it would have been a loss for the Reps.
So she is directly rsponsible for letting Osama Bin Laden off for the first WTC, The USS Cole, Embassy bombings etc.
Nice, I want her back then.!!!
[ QUOTE ]
So she is directly rsponsible for letting Osama Bin Laden off for the first WTC, The USS Cole, Embassy bombings etc.
Nice, I want her back then.!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
No worse than Afghanistan and Iraq. Like I said its no worse than what we have in office today.
I agree 100% Burton 2019, our current president sucks harder than Jenna Jameson on ecstasy
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
No worse? lol
Then you line us out a policy for forign relations, domestic relations, homeland security, controlling religious fanatics, policing the world etc.
I wish Gore or Kerry had been elected, so the entire nation could be complaining on how we have done nothing to stop the growing threat in the middle east, then when something happens, we could have critiqued and downed their plans.
your posts are absolutely correct colossal...some very good points.
[ QUOTE ]
No worse? lol
Then you line us out a policy for forign relations, domestic relations, homeland security, controlling religious fanatics, policing the world etc.
I wish Gore or Kerry had been elected, so the entire nation could be complaining on how we have done nothing to stop the growing threat in the middle east, then when something happens, we could have critiqued and downed their plans.
[/ QUOTE ]Ragan was president during the bombing in Lebanon. Where are your heros now? Called off the only strike planned, the French did some bombings, but not Ron. 10/23/83 blasted off the face of the earth, "warrior" Ron, brought down the Berlin wall jammed his hands in his pockets and stood. You guys can't even get the timeline right. Bush is swapping advisors till he gets a yes man. Someone's elses money and blood , it's easy to beat your chest.
Bookmarks